Apparel Screen Printing:
Our first love and primary service. T-shirts, hoodies, jackets, hats, women’s apparel… you name it, if it’s an apparel item, we can probably screen print onto it.. Comprised of both manual and automatic equipment, we are able to offer up to 10 colors per print location. With a large array of printing options, such as metallic, foil, waterbased, discharge, puff and glow in the dark, we're ready and willing to create a unique t-shirt to fit whatever project you have at hand. Whether you're in need of 15 customized t-shirts for a sports team, 150 shirts for your band or 15,000 for a promotional event, Redwall's got you covered.
- Standard: Up to 10 colors per print location, printed with plastisol inks to achieve vibrant colors and durable prints. Maximum print size is 15” wide x 20” tall. Please note that on runs under 100 pieces, prints over 13” wide x 15” wide are subject to additional charges. Some restrictions apply for designs with more than 6 colors.
- Discharge / waterbase: These inks options allow for an extremely soft feel to the print on the garment. Once it’s washed a time or two, you wont be able feel the print at all. For waterbase or discharge ink, add $.50 per garment, plus $30 per color set-up.
- Foil: Make it shine with foil. Available in gold, silver, red, blue, green, black, purple, rainbow (and more). Foil typically adds $2.50 per garment.
- Special Effect: Metallic, glow in the dark, puff, suede, blister and high density are just a few of the special effect printing options we offer.
- Jumbo Printing: Up to 17” wide x 25” tall. This printing option is subject to certain artwork and ink usage requirements. Pricing based on the project at hand.
- All Over Printing: Need it huge? Print covering the entire front and back of a shirt is available. Minimum: 300. Turnaround: 3-4 weeks.
- Full color process: We can achieve detailed full color prints on both light and dark shirts using CMYK process inks. Typically, this will add $2.00ea and $150 set-up on white shirts, $3.00ea and $250 set-up on dark shirts. Minimum is 100 pieces.
- Unique Print Locations: We can print pretty much anywhere on the garments that you want as long as it fits within our maximum print size. Prints over seams, collars, zippers, sleeves, pockets, etc. are sold “as-is”. We’ll help you with your artwork and suggest print options so that your design will print the best that it can where ever you want it on the garment, but please note that non-traditional prints may get distorted, resulting in a thicker or thinner ink deposit and more distressed appearance. We print over seams often and are able to achieve great looking prints, but we will not be held accountable for any flaws under these circumstances. Contact us for more details about unique print locations.
- Simulated Process / Index: We may be able to achieve a similar full color look without having to get into process printing. By using key colors in the design, we can create the appearance a full color image by using halftone blending techniques.
- Custom Names and Numbers: Got a team that needs names and / or numbers on the back of your shirts? No problem. Add $4.50ea for names, $4.50ea for numbers, $8.00ea for both.
- Screen printed Tags: We can remove the old woven tag and screen print a new one with your logo and company info. This service is billed as an additional print location. Old tag removal is $1.25ea. Try a brand with tearway tags so we can remove them for free.
Up to 11 colors per embroidery location. Whether you're in need of customized names on a few jackets or a few thousand polo shirts for a corporate outing, embroidery is a great way to class up a garment. Or, mix it up and give your garment an edge with the use of screen printing and embroidery.
Graphic Screen Printing:
Posters, stickers, business cards, foam hands and ipod cases are just a few of the other items that we can screen print. Screen printing is an excellent way to achieve a unique looking print on pretty much any flat good.
Something else you're looking for? We can help with pretty much any other promotional item that you can think of. From tote bags to frisbees, keychains to banners, pens to plastic cups, we can do it.
Don't have a design? Our in house designers or one of our partner graphic design firms will work with you to create the perfect design for your project.